THS: The Production Assistant

A blog where you can experience the ins and outs of the film biz in NYC through the eyes of someone starting from the bottom up (with a few celebrity sighting puzzles along the way).

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Let's do this again

I decided to switch my hosting service to Blogger because the folks at MSN.spaces basically aren't very good at having the same "tools" for MAC users as they do for the PC. I have been a MAC user for quite awhile now so I'm somewhat peeved at the people from Microsoft for not making their blog areas equally supported on both platforms. SO this is my new home. Enjoy. Tell me what you think. I know the previous posts don't have any of the comments or anything special but all my new posts will look much cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home