THS: The Production Assistant

A blog where you can experience the ins and outs of the film biz in NYC through the eyes of someone starting from the bottom up (with a few celebrity sighting puzzles along the way).

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I forgot to add

There was a girl at the wrap party, one of the principal actors who had a small part, that a friend of mine pointed out to me. He was like, "Have you seen that Diet Coke commercial with the people on the beach in roller skates?" I was like, "Yeah, of course." (They play "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold in the background) The main blonde girl from the commercial had been in the film and I had no idea. My celebrity senses hadn't gone off and I completely missed it!! Needless to say I was beating myself up about it all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home