THS: The Production Assistant

A blog where you can experience the ins and outs of the film biz in NYC through the eyes of someone starting from the bottom up (with a few celebrity sighting puzzles along the way).

Monday, November 21, 2005

What's the matter?? Rookie f*&^wad can't take a joke!?

As this is becoming a contant theme in the first 9 days, another person chose not to come to work today. I say "chose" because at least this one quit. Right now the fired/quit toll is at 4:

2 Director's Assistants (both fired)

1 Sound operator (fired)

Production Assistant in charge of paperwork (quit).

As you might expect, I was a little worried to hear about the latest quitter when I arrived to set 45 minutes late after my truck had it's battery drained over the weekend by the light thatw as left on in thge back (by yours truly).

Thankfully I need not worry since they were going to give me all of her responsibilities until they hired a new PA that will start next Monday. I think my job is safe for now.

Next time, when someone asks you if you are a God, you say YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home