THS: The Production Assistant

A blog where you can experience the ins and outs of the film biz in NYC through the eyes of someone starting from the bottom up (with a few celebrity sighting puzzles along the way).

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Two things I could be doing in 7 days

In the past 24 hours, I was told about two things I COULD be doing in the next 7 days. Here they are in order of arrival:

1. Offered work on an Adam Sandler movie for Friday and Saturday. This was turned down by the Production Coordinator because she couldn't "lose" me for Friday.

2. Offered work at a CBS runway show for Victoria Secret next Wednesday. As this is the first day of shooting for the film, I had to turn it down.

Just some of the fun stuff going around right now. I'm sure I'll work with Adam one day.

Oh, and I happened to be at the NYC Screen Actors Guild office today. The girl at the front desk was seated behind 3 inch thick plexi-glass. So...umm...are they that concerned with disgruntled actors coming after the receptionist? W-o-w.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home