THS: The Production Assistant

A blog where you can experience the ins and outs of the film biz in NYC through the eyes of someone starting from the bottom up (with a few celebrity sighting puzzles along the way).

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Almost went in...

...but I decided against it. So last night I had to drop off a script to one of the principle actors. After knocking on his door for a few minutes (I've been told that that might not work too well) I decided to shove the script through the not-so-large-enough mail slot(Iwas also told to do this as a last resort). As soon as I was kneeling down the door starts to unlock and I jump up. After a few pleasantries I hand him the script and he immediately asks if I want to come in for a drink. Ummm...what the hell do I say?

Should I go in?

Should I politely decline because who knows how long I'd end up staying or what I might end up drinking?

Decisions, decisions.

In the split second that this occurred, I fumbled with the words "No thanks, I still have to drop off another script," and I was on my way. It was pretty cool to get the offer, so hopefully it's still there another time down the road.

I guess it isn't a bad thing to drive the actors around. They start offering short pit stops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home